Benefits for you
Timely Intelligence – receive incisive real-time information on breaking data-driven marketing related issues, through FEDMA’s Alerts, Newsletters and Publications:
- Real time news via internal social media.
- An ad hoc legal affairs newsletter.
- A biweekly newsletter.
- Free access to the Legal Fact Pact that gathers information on legislation in each country.
- Interpretation and guidance papers.
Bodies, Briefings and Events – Opportunities to participate our network of activities:
- Participation in the legal affairs committee
- Participation at FEDMA’s Data Protection summit
- Use of the FEDMA logo
Hear from our members
You can find out here what FEDMA members enjoy in particular from the benefits of being a member
FEDMA is the Federation of European Direct and Interactive Marketing and represents the interests of data-driven marketers from across Europe in Brussels. It operates mainly through the participation of European DMAs and significant companies who have an interest in influencing legislation.
FEDMA covers the following dossiers:
General Data Protection Regulation
Review of the E-Privacy Directive
Digital Content Directive
Fitness check of Consumer and Marketing law
Consumer Protection Cooperation Network proposal
Initiative on Free Flow of Data, Building a European Data Economy and Online Platforms
You are invited to consult the following documents:
To discuss FEDMA Membership, please contact us at email@example.com.