Benefits for your organisation
Be informed – receive incisive real-time information on breaking data marketing related issues, through FEDMA’s Alerts, Newsletters and Publications:
- Real time feed on breaking news through internal social media, covering FEDMA meetings on key legislative files
- An ad hoc legal affairs newsletter with articles from the FEDMA team updating you on key legislations and an insider view on data protection, privacy…
- A biweekly newsletter with press articles, studies and events on the key legislations and an insider view on data protection, privacy, the digital single market and EU affairs and any pending court cases that might influence interpretation of the legislation.
- Free access to the Legal Fact Pact that gathers information on legislation in each country.
- Possibility of 1 personalized briefing event/webinar for your members/organisation in your city (travel costs extra).
Be heard – opportunities to get involved on issues that matter to you
- Join our working groups on issue that matters to you (FEDMA code of conduct and GDPR implementation WG, ePrivacy WG, EDAA/TCF WG, consumer affairs WG …)
- Contribute to the developments of our industry’s position at national level
- Opportunity to be elected onto the FEDMA Board of Directors.
Join the community – Opportunities to participate in our network of activities:
- Participation in 4 annual Legal Affairs Committee to represent the views of your organization, together with experts from our industry from all over Europe. Participation can be done remotely.
- Participation in working groups with other experts from Europe to closely define FEDMA position
- Participation at FEDMA’s Data Protection summit – held annually in the EU Parliament.
- Education – Join the PEEAC community
Be a responsible actor
- Join the work on the FEDMA code of conduct by participating to the FEDMA working group on Code of Conduct, and contribute to the dialogue between industry and regulators
- Support FEDMA’s work on self-regulation
- Use the FEDMA logo as a recognized seal of good practices
Hear from our members
You can find out here what FEDMA members enjoy in particular from the benefits of being a member
FEDMA covers the following dossiers:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Digital Services Act (DSA)
- Digital Markets Act (DMA)
- Consumer law (eg; Unfair Commercial Practices Directive, MCAD, Omnibus, Consumer Rights Directive)
- Digital and Data (eg. Data Governance, Public Services Directive)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital taxation
- Political Advertising
You are invited to consult the following documents:
To discuss FEDMA Membership, please contact email@example.com.