The recent survey conducted among FEDMA’s member demonstrated the importance of information sharing on the situation faced by the data marketing industry in Europe. During a webinar organised on the 26th April, FEDMA members had the opportunity to learn more on how DMAs and companies are reacting to the situation and are preparing to support the economic relaunch. This webinar was also the kick-off of this platform dedicated to the current situation.
FEDMA is centralising all information and studies available on the impact of COVID-19 on the data marketing industry on this platform to support information sharing among members. Information will be regularly updated.
If you have information you would like to share with the rest of the data marketing community, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
FEDMA newsletter articles:
– COVID-19: European Commission to use “every available euro in the EU budget”
– FEDMA launches a survey to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Data Marketing industry in Europe
– European Commission adopts state aid measures to face Covid-19
– Data marketing has a crucial role to play in economic relaunch
– European Commission – Policy measures taken against the spread and impact of the coronavirus – 6 April 2020
– ASML – Study: the impact of COVID-19 on marketing budget 2020 (in English)
– SNCD – De l’utilisation de la Data en Crise Covid (in French)
– SNCD – Survey impact COVID-19 (in French)
– CPA – Etude impact COVID-19 (In French)
– Corona verändert den Geschäftsbetrieb der DDV-Mitglieder nachhaltig (in German)
– DMA UK – Coronavirus – a Q&A on impacts to business, finance and HR functions
– DMA UK – Coronavirus: March 2020 – Business Impacts Barometer
– DMA UK – Coronavirus: April 2020 – Business Impacts Barometer
To discuss FEDMA Membership, please contact email@example.com or book an introductory call via Microsoft Bookings.
DO NOT MISS OUR NEWS