PEEAC – FEDMA’s commitment to ensuring high standards for on-going education in Data-Driven Marketing
The Pan-European Education and Assessment Committee’s (PEEAC) mission is to contribute to helping the European data and marketing industry with recruitment and availability of trained talent for companies to be more competitive in an increasingly interactive and data-driven ecosystem. PEEAC works through the recognition and accreditation of educational programmes that clearly contribute to the professional development of students, professionals, and companies, and empower them to compete successfully in this arena.
Objectives of PEEAC Certification
Promote and encourage
Promote and encourage the creation of educational programmes in the disciplines of direct – digital – and data driven marketing & business by reputable universities, business schools and training institutes that distinguish themselves through a high degree of practical relevance and real-life applicability, and that conceive their programmes in constant dialogue with the Industry.
Help European students
Help European students, professionals and companies to find and select educational programmes.
Help give visibility to those universities, business schools and training institutes that offer programmes of this nature.
For educational institutions that offer PEEAC accredited programs
- An attractive point of differentiation and relevance, credibility, and institutional prestige
- Education adapted to the needs of a new generation of students interested in their future career prospects
- Increased competitiveness in a truly global ecosystem
Benefits for students that take the certified courses
- Confidence in the relevance and applicability of the education provided
- Competitive advantage in employability
- Accreditation recognised beyond their national borders and increased Pan-European employability
- Additional stimulus to students to do long-term life-long learning (which has significantly increased in recent years).
Benefits for the Industry
- An ample pool of professionals thoroughly trained in the disciplines of direct, digital, and data-driven marketing, and therefore an important resource to help achieve industry growth.
- The opportunity to recruit professionals who combine academic rigor with ample practical hands-on experience, and who are committed to meeting and exceeding customers’ expectation in the area of corporate social responsibility.
- A Pan-European recognition that can help industry expand beyond national borders and aid the drive toward globalization.
- Helping companies become Learning Organisations, committed to Life-Long Learning.
Forms and Documents
PEEAC currently provides accreditation of educational programmes in the form of European Diplomas (programmes of 360+ hours), and Certificates (programmes of approximately 120+ hours). However, in light of the increasing transition to co-learning (peer to peer, students becoming tutors) & “learning pills” (small modules to mix and match any learning objective), PEEAC is adding an institutional Accreditation in the form of a Seal of Recognition for those academic departments / faculties offering programmes with significant direct, digital or data-driven marketing content.
Please contact email@example.com for more information and/or the Application form
Cost for certification
Amounts are per calendar year and are VAT excluded:
Seal of recognition
After a successful application process, the fee to receive the seal of recognition of the department or faculty in question is of 1000€ per academic year. The seal of recognition can accompany any informational material of the Institution’s course offering dealing with DDDM.
PEEAC Seal of Recognition recognised by FEDMA
The Seal of Recognition is awarded for a 2-year period after the Institution’s submission has been successfully voted by PEEAC for approval.
If in addition to the Seal of Recognition, a course or programme has successfully applied for European certification, each European Diploma (programmes exceeding 360+ lecture/contact hours) will cost 600€ per year and each European Certificate (programmes exceeding 120+ lecture/contact hours) will cost 300€ per year. These costs cover the ongoing certification of these programmes and the material required to deliver personalised certificates to all students that have successfully passed the course. The first 1000€ for certification will be waived courtesy of PEEAC for institutes holding the seal of recognition.
- 1 Diploma + 1 Certificate (for a total of 600+300=900€) are covered by the 1000€ institutional fee
- 2 Diplomas + 2 Certificates (for a total of 2*600 + 2*300 = 1800€) require an additional contribution of 800€ per year beyond the Annual Fee of 1000€
PEEAC Certified Courses
European Diploma in Direct and Interactive Marketing
European Diploma or Certificate in Interactive Marketing
European Certificate in Direct and Interactive Marketing
European Diploma in Relationship Marketing
European Diploma or Certificate in Digital Business
European Diploma or Certificate in Customer Management
The Core Competencies
The seal of recognition is currently awarded to public or private educational institutions (i.e. universities or colleges), recognised by the competent national authority OR private sector institutions (i.e. usually training institutes). To be awarded the FEDMA Seal of Recognition the institutions must deliver convincing proof of merit in the following areas:
- Significant programmes involved with Direct, Digital or Data-driven marketing
- An academic approach that puts a premium on practical hands-on skills, acquired in collaboration with our industry institutions and practitioners
- A focus that goes beyond national examples and talent to include regional, Pan-European and/or Global case studies and professors.
While pan-European, the PEEAC programme is open to non-EU applicants as long as their mission is in line with the requirements outlined in this document.
PEEAC participants become de facto members of FEDMA and have access to FEDMA content & updates.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.