FEDMA is thrilled to have been invited to take part in a panel on “Unmasking International Data Transfers” as part of the UK Data and Marketing Association (DMA)’s Responsible Marketing campaign on Tuesday 20 September from 11:00 to 12:30 CEST.
Debating and discussing key issues regarding international data transfers, from the Schrems judgment to Brexit, this session aims to help organisations uncover:
- Whether a data transfers is compliant
- Why international data transfers are complex and how organisations can manage the risks
- The tools available to help organisations smoothly transfer personal data outside the UK
Moderated by John Mitchison, Director of Policy and Compliance, DMA, you’ll also hear from:
- Claire Edwards, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Enrico Girotto, Head of Policy, FEDMA
- Eduardo Ustaran, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Matt Champion, Solutions Engineer Manager, OneTrust
Register here to attend online.