– the right to get an information from a data controller on the processing of your personal data
– the right to know for which purpose and by whom your personal data are being processed and who is going to use them
– the right to access your personal data
– the right to request a correction, alteration or updating of inaccurate, incomplete or not updated data
– the right to withdraw your consent given for processing of your personal data and to request cancelation of data processing
– the right to oppose data processing for the marketing purposes
In order to be able to enforce your legal rights you can contact a data controller, responsable for the processing of your personal data.
Please visit: https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/