- This event has passed.
Barcelona: Join us at our Direct Mail Seminar!
2nd November 2016 @ 19:00 - 4th November 2016 @ 13:30€690
Data Protection Regulation reform at EU level has created a new set of rules for the Direct Mail Market. To comply and succeed with your business, you need all of the information. Join us at Intergraf’s Direct Mail Seminar, 3rd/4th November 2016 in Barcelona.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A tour of the HP Graphics Experience Centre and a printing company visit;
- A market presentation and exclusive report from leading research firm, Smithers Pira;
- Case studies from successful, modern direct mail printers;
- What does the new European data protection legislation mean for your business? The legal perspective;
- Consumer studies undertaken by national postal operators;
- Explorations of joint European efforts to ensure a balanced approach between print and digital;
- Networking opportunities in a relaxed environment;
- Dinner and a welcome cocktail in the beautiful city of Barcelona.
You can download the full event programme and agenda here.
The seminar is free for employees of Intergraf’s member associations, € 390 for Intergraf members via a national association, and € 690 for non-members.
This fee includes the full Smithers Pira report, the seminar itself, the welcome cocktail on Wednesday evening, conference dinner on Thursday, all transportation, a printing company visit and the tour of of the HP Graphics Experience Centre.
Click the link to download your Registration Form!
Please contact Alison Grace for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.